Sea views of the Jurassic Coast from our meeting room!
We are a well-respected training practice with a growing commercial research arm, in the coastal town of Exmouth, Devon and are in search of enthusiastic Locum GPs to join our team to provide maternity cover for one of our salaried GPs.
We offer competitive remuneration.
Based at Exmouth Health Centre, with dispensing branch surgery in the estuary village of Lympstone. We also currently hold the contract for the local Minor Injuries Unit and GP ward cover in the Community Hospital.
- Purpose built premises for 11,200 patients
- Award winning Duty Team system
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative support team with Nurse Practitioner and prescribing nurses.
- Proud to offer a supportive environment for younger/less experienced GPs, including formal supervision
- Awarded RCGP 2018 GP Research Surgery of the Year
- Maximum QoF achievement
- To provide 4 sessions a week maternity cover for Salaried GP.
Mid March 2020, or before if preferable
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Debbie Sargeant (Practice Manager) on 01395 280440 email email@example.com, or Dr Kerry Boyle (GP Partner) on 01395 273666, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Friday 7th February 2020