Exciting portfolio career in an innovative Practice
Claremont is a forward thinking Practice situated in the coastal town of Exmouth, Devon.
In addition to core medical services, we provide medical cover for the Exmouth Community Hospital Ward and run the Exmouth MIU. As part of this, we are involved in the national development of Urgent Treatment Centres. Being a training Practice, you would have the opportunity to teach both GP Trainees and Medical Students. Our award winning Clinical Research Team provides ground-breaking Primary Care Research, but also has a growing commercial portfolio. If you are an enthusiastic GP who wants to join a dynamic team – then, we want to hear from you.
- Based at Exmouth Health Centre
- Dispensing branch surgery in the estuary village of Lympstone
- Purpose built premises for 11,200 patients
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative support team with Nurse Practitioner and prescribing nurses.
- Proud to offer a supportive environment for younger/less experienced GPs, including formal supervision
- Awarded RCGP 2018 GP Research Surgery of the Year
- Central Role in the WEB Primary Care Network
- Maximum QoF achievement
- To provide 4-8 sessions a week as a Salaried GP.
- We offer competitive remuneration.
- To start as soon as possible
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Debbie Sargeant (Practice Manager) on 01395 280440 email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dr Kerry Boyle (GP Partner) on 01395 273666, email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.