Your Community Needs YOU! Please click here to find out more about volunteering in your area.
STAY AT HOME - The latest guidance on Covid-19
Repeat Medication Requests
If you are ordering repeat medicines please
- Check what medicines you have at home before re-ordering your prescription
- If you do not need the medicine, do not order it
- If you need the medicine in the future you can still request it
- This includes medicines that are prescribed to be used as and when required
- You can order prescriptions online via the NHS App or SystmOnline or over the telephone
Tuesday, 24th March 2020
Latest Advice for our Asthma Patients from Asthma UK.
Now that the country is in "lock down" it is important that we have all the information we need at our disposal to keep us safe and to know what to do if either we or our family being to feel unwell. Here is a link to Asthma UK for all the best up-to-date advice on how to safely get through this period. The Claremont team are always here to clarify this if needed. Stay well. Stay safe. Stay positive.