Sea views of the Jurassic Coast from our meeting room! We are a well-respected training practice with a growing commercial research arm, in the coastal town of Exmouth, Devon and are in search of enthusiastic Locum GPs to join our team to provide maternity cover for one of our Partners.
We offer competitive remuneration.
Based at Exmouth Health Centre, with dispensing branch surgery in the estuary village of Lympstone and a second practice within the town (Raleigh Surgery), we also currently hold the contract for the local Minor Injuries Unit and GP ward cover in the Community Hospital.
- Purpose built premises over 3 sites for 15,000 patients
- Award winning Duty Team system
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative support team with Nurse Practitioner and prescribing nurses.
- Proud to offer a supportive environment for younger/less experienced GPs, including formal supervision
- Awarded RCGP 2018 GP Research Surgery of the Year
- Maximum QoF achievement
- To provide 6 sessions a week maternity cover
- We are happy to consider Job Sharing for this post - To start 31st May 2021 (anticipated end date March 2022)
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Debbie Sargeant (Practice Manager) on 01395 280440 email email@example.com, or Dr Kerry Boyle (GP Partner) on 01395 273666, email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Friday 19th February 2021