If you are concerned that you or someone you care about may have coronavirus or you need information about staying at home click here Latest Updates »

Out of hours

Should you require to see a Doctor when the surgery is closed please contact NHS111 on 111.

Whatever the day or time, if you or someone else experiences severe chest pain, loss of blood or suspected broken bones, go to your nearest Minor Injuries Unit (telephone 282001) or call 999.